Friday, January 21, 2005

The Air We Breathe

People nowadays are very health conscious. With all the pollution and the virus and epidemic scare, people tend to buff up and keep themselves in shape. Being fit is actually one of the best ways to keep yourself from getting sick. Being fit makes your immune system stronger than living a sedentary lifestyle.

The pollution in metro Manila is really very serious! I commute to work everyday exposing myself to the dirt and pollution. Believe me this is not the kind of air that I view my children to breathe in! The government and the private sector should really look into this or else many of us will be forced to live somewhere else due to health reasons. And worse, we may see a lot of people dying due to the bad air condition. I for one am contemplating to relocate! If things don’t change for me, I may be forced to go somewhere where the air is cleaner.

But I have an alternative option, to shape up! I’m also contemplating on joining health clubs or doing more than jogging and playing badminton. I’m looking into this taebo thing that my friends are telling me to get into. Maybe this taebo can help!

No comments: